Ebook Central

欢迎来到电子书中央论坛。邀请您通过发布,评论和投票来帮助我们改善自己的发光。

我们需要的只是your nameprofessional (work) email addressthen you are ready to submit, review and vote. Our Ebook Central Forum is open for all Ebook Central users.

Tips:

• 要获得客户支持或报告错误,请访问support.proquest.com
  • 如果您提交了一个想法,并且没有人对此进行投票或评论。

We will read every post, although we may not be able to respond to every idea or comment submitted. This information will provide our development team with valuable input on priorities for Ebook Central improvements.

• Hot想法
  • Top想法
  • 新的想法
  • 我的反馈
  1. When I run a title match I want it to tell me the titles that don't match as well as those that do,

此刻我不得不采取手工工作ind the titles that didn't match. This takes a considerable amount of time, so would like the non-matching titles to be identified

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

2. 找到替代解决方案来管理下载。

找到替代解决方案来管理下载。我们的许可证与您同在,而不是Adobe。我们不必提供Adobe我们员工的数据,以便员工能够下载我们已获得许可的完整书籍。

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

3 comments · Other ·Flag idea as inappropriate… ·管理员→
  3. Improvement of the EPUB format interface.

It would be great if the EPUB format interface can be changed to be as similar as possible as the most common ebook interface that the majority of ebooks in EBC has got. An example is to have the table of contents to the left.

The current interface for EPUB ebooks is not so easy to understand when the reader is used to the more common one.

We also think, when setting the downloads to 0 for an EPUB ebook, (due to the current covid-19 we want to do that, so that as many users as possible can read it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

4. 通过执行限制的访问权限

Proquest允许顾客使用具有有限许可证的电子书,即使没有许可证,也可以使用5分钟的访问权限。我建议这样的用户收到通知,他们对本书的访问“有限”,并单击计数,以向他们显示剩余的访问。如果在这5分钟内获得许可证,则可以看出一个弹出窗口,以告知他们他们现在可以完全访问。如果五分钟升起,则顾客应该可以选择输入电子邮件或手机号码,以便在获得许可证时接收通知。…

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

5. Allow Libraries to host ebooks they own

I wish libraries could host ebooks they own on the Ebook Central platform. Sometimes we purchase ebook files directly from publishers that don't have their own platform and it would be great if we could host them on Ebook Central. This could be a value added benefit for Academic Complete customers. Alexander Street offers free video hosting for Academic Video Online customers.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

0评论 · Other ·Flag idea as inappropriate… ·管理员→
  6. 请为用户访问我们的收藏馆的新添加链接。

请为用户访问我们的收藏馆的新添加链接。因此,所有新添加的标题 - 购买/sub是否列出了用户的标题和可见的标题。谢谢。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

7. 24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

8. 将旋转木马移到顶部。

Those of us that don't have many titles, we would like to showcase them at the top. A little overwhelming, if this is your first time to the website then you start searching and don't find a title. Users may become frustrated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

9. 显示Mac和PC的确切下载过程的数字步行遍历 - 谢谢!

Ebook downloads are very complicated and non-intuitive. Please walk us through the exact process using both a Mac and a PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

10. When institutions own a 1U and NL copy that Availability in Ebook Central should state that multiple copies are owned.

我们具有1U和NL用户许可证的标题,但是在库中,该语句是“您的库拥有1 x副本”,这对用户产生了误导。

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

11. 精选的主题

该地区的几所商学院的建议就策划的主题:
    Big Data
    区块链
    商业管理
    Cloud Computing
    Computer software
    Consumer behaviour
    Costumer loyalty
    CRM
    设计思维
    Digital marketing
    Digital transformation
    Ecommerce
    Economics
    企业家精神
    Globalization
    Human behaviour
    Information systems
    Leadership
    Markerting
    Marketing. Content
    人员管理
    Professional development
    Sales
    SEM
    SEO
    Timen management
    User Experience

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

12. ISBN/eISBN with hyphens

Libcentral和Patron Portal应该能够处理ISBN和ISBN与连字符

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

感谢您对这种潜在增强的反馈。我们目前正在审查此请求,并收集其他信息。同时,请继续提供更多反馈,我们欢迎您的选票。我们将在此处更新项目的状态。.我们感谢您的参与。

13. Allow the ability to change the extended access settings for individual titles

This has come up when new editions of owned copies of titles come out. We don't want to turn off the visibility of the owned copy but we also don't want to trigger additional upgrades or purchases.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

14. 发票

Since some resellers are obliged to print out invoices for the accounting departement, it would be great if the invoices could be reduced to as few pages as possible. This would save tons of paper and therefore help save the planet :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

15. exclude non university email domains from purchase requests

Purchase requests can now be made from any email address. We would like to exclude (requests from) email addresses that are not within our university email domains, in other words only allowing requests from users who have a university email address.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

感谢您对这种潜在增强的反馈。We will evaluate this idea. In the meantime, please continue to provide more feedback and we welcome your votes! We will keep the status of the project updated here. We appreciate your engagement.

16. DDA and non-linear e-books in OCLC collection manager

我们有一个与ProQuest和公关的autofeed银两oQuest content in OCLC collection manager. It occured to us that when the credits points of a non-linear book are spent before the 325 days of usage have been reached and the publication is temporarily not available the title remains visible in OCLC discovery as 'purchased'. Ideally the title should be migrated from the 'purchased' to the 'DDA' collection during the time the title is not available, and moved back to the purchased collection as soon as new 'credit points' have been assigned

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

17. 允许我们创建的文件夹由用户重新安排。

Right now folders simply appear in the order created. I have many different ones, for classes and research projects. Sometimes an existing folder is too general with too many books, and I create "sub" folders, but I can't cluster them. I also can't move the folders that I'm currently using the most to the top so I don't have to keep looking for them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

18. I'd like to share my comments with my students

请增强电子书中央的共享能力,以便我可以与学生分享我在书架帐户中留在书籍中留下的亮点和评论。我向本科生和研究生教授图书馆和信息科学。目前,在我的课程中,我需要登录我的电子书中央帐户;用我的注释打开书籍;并向学生展示他们在屏幕上。尽管我不是用户,但我听说新的Refworks具有与其他用户共享亮点和评论的能力。我想看看相同的功能…

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

19. Normalize Highlighting

突出显示句子是不一致的,它要么连续突出句子,要么突出显示每个单词。后者在文本上创造了一个分散的非高光空间的白色晶格,这使得很难阅读。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

20. Alter the default Subject wording when "sending" an eBook folder

Currently says "An eBooks folder has been sent to you". To the receiver it appears to come from ebooksupport @ proquest. . . with no hint as to actual sender unless they have altered the message! Would be more helpful if it could be: [Your Name] has sent you an eBooks folder

Where Your Name is in italics or perhaps even . . .has sent you an eBooks folder so hopefully prompting the sender to edit.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as(Sign out)

我们将向您发送有关此想法的更新

• Don't see your idea?

反馈and Knowledge Base